These accounts are configured to only work with Command. You would have to go directly to Twilio to see about setting up another number for a third party application.
Articles in this section
- Best Practices with Twilio
- What causes Twilio credits to expire?
- What happens if someone who is not in my contact database texts my Twilio number?
- How quickly will an agent be able to access & use Twilio in command after setup?
- How much does sending a text message cost using Twilio?
- How do I purchase more Twilio credits?
- What happens if I don't pay my Twilio subscription?
- Is there a team version of Twilio that we can use in Command?
- Why did my Twilio number transfer request fail?
- Can I use my KW Twilio number in tandem with other third party applications?
Please sign in to leave a comment.