These accounts are configured to only work with Command. You would have to go directly to Twilio to see about setting up another number, for a third part application.
Articles in this section
- Why did my Twilio number transfer request fail?
- Is there a team version of Twilio that we can use in Command?
- Can I use my KW Twilio number in tandem with other third party applications?
- Can I use my personal cell phone number in Command?
- Can I get a second number for my KW Twilio Account?
- Are there areas where Twilio does not provide phone numbers?
- Can a new Agent use an existing Twilio number within Command?
- How quickly will an agent be able to access & use Twilio in command after setup?
- What happens if someone calls my KW Twilio phone number?
- How will the new Twilio integration affect active SmartPlans?