With Command for Teams, a team member can have one of three possible permission levels: Standard, Enhanced, and Unlimited (the Rainmaker automatically has Unlimited permissions). If you are unsure of what permission level you have, in the team Command account, you can easily look this up in Settings.
- Team members with Unlimited permissions have the ability to edit the permission level other members of the team.
To learn how to find your permission level in the team Command account, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and select Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click the drop-down arrow besides General Settings and select Default Account.
4. On this screen, you will see your permission level to the right of your team's name.