There are many details you can add to a recruit record within Command MC. Use the list below to learn more about each field:
- Click here to learn how to add a recruit to the recruit database.
First Name & Last Name
Enter the recruit's first and last name in the corresponding fields.
Address Line 1 & 2
Enter the recruit's address and select what type of address it is from the corresponding drop-down.
City, State, & Postal Code
Enter the city, state, and postal code of the address
Enter the primary phone number for the recruit and select what type of phone number it is from the corresponding drop-down.
Enter the primary email address for the recruit and select what type of email it is from the corresponding drop-down.
Add recruit to pipeline
Check this box when you are ready to add the recruit to the recruit pipeline.
- Click here to learn more about adding a recruit to the Recruiting Pipeline.
Click the Additional Information drop-down arrow to get access to more fields.
MCA's has the ability to assign a leader(s) within their Market Center to recruits.
- Click here to learn more about assigning a leader to a recruit.
Label where the lead came from. This can be from an outside source, or from an agent referral in your database.
- Select from a list of events and activities (Networking, cold calling, etc)
- Select "Referral" as the Lead Source - start typing the name of the referral agent and select their name from the drop-down.
Select the Brokerage that is recruit is currently working for or previously worked for from the drop-down.
Tags are a way for you to organize your recruits in the Command MC database. Use the drop-down, start typing the name of the tag, and select the tag from the results list. If this is a new tag, you will see a + Create Custom Tag option. Once you create the tag for one contact, you will be able to find it on the Tags results list in the future.
- Click here to learn more about creating and managing recruit tags.