In Designs, you can create email templates for listings, events, brand awareness, and much more. There are templates in the library ready for you to use, or you can create these from scratch. These email templates can be used in your SmartPlans or Email Campaigns.
Once you create an email template, you can always go back and make edits as needed. To learn how to edit email templates in Designs, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, ,on the left side of the page.
3. Use the Email filter, at the top of the page, then find and click on the email template you want to edit.
4. Edit the email template using the tools in the Command Email Editor.
- Click here to learn how to use the Command Email Editor.
5. After the email template has been edited, you can send a test email. To send a test email:
- Click Options, at the top right of the editor and choose Send Test Email, from the drop-down.
- Enter the email address you want to send the test to, then click Send Test Email.
6. After the changes have been finalized, name the template (top left of the page) and click Save & Exit (top right of page).