You can add a tag when you either create or edit a recruit. You can also create a custom recruit tag to fit the needs of your business if the tag you are looking for doesn't exist on the list of system tags. There are two types of tags: System Tags and Custom Tags. System Tags are provided by Command (Capper, Dual Career, etc.), while Custom Tags are created by you.
To add tags to a recruit:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
4. Click the Recruit Management tab.
If the recruit is apart of the Recruit Pipeline, you can find the recruit card and then click the name of the recruit on this screen.
5. Click the name of the desired recruit.
Add Tags to a Recruit
1. Click the edit icon, , beside General Info.
2. Click the Tags drop-down and select the desired tag.
3. Click Save when done.
Create Custom Tag
If the tag you are looking for doesn't exist, you can create a custom tag and add it on the same page.
1. Type out the name of the custom tag and click Create Custom "(name of the tag)" Tag.
2. Select the color of the tag and click Add Tag.
3. Click Save Changes when done.