The Recruiting Pipeline is the system we use to track our current recruits within Command MC. Each recruit within the Recruiting Pipeline starts at the Active Recruit Phase, where you can track the recruit before you have even set an appointment, and will be tracked all the through to the Committed Phase, after it has been decided that they will be joining the Market Center. Command MC gives you the ability to customize your Recruiting Pipeline, to allow you to track your recruits in a way that makes sense for your business.
Existing Recruits have overwrite protection and will NOT automatically update with new versions of a Stage checklist if they already have an existing Checklist for that stage. This is intentional to prevent an in progress checklist from being erased and overwritten. Any Recruit that has been placed in a Stage already will need to have it's checklist manually updated.
To learn how to customize your Recruiting Pipeline, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
Recruits: Phases and Stages
The Recruiting Pipeline tab displays your recruits as cards organized by phase and stage. Each card displays some basic recruit information.
You can click on a recruit name to see the recruit details.
The Phases and Stages, in the list below, are preset, cannot be deleted and you can't edit the name of the stage, though you can fully edit the checklists. You are able to add brand new stages and fully edit/delete any stage not on this list:
- Active Recruit - (Phase)
- Recruit Lead - (Stage)
- Scheduling Appointment
- Appointment Set
- Appointment Held
- Follow Up
- Transition Discussion
- Join in Process
The phases for your Recruiting Pipeline are standard, and are not editable. Within each phase, the stages are editable, and you have the ability to create as many as you require.
Each phase is broken up into stages, which you can fully customize to fit your recruiting process. By default, we have added a few stages in your pipeline to get you started. From the Recruiting Pipeline, click on each phase to see the stages that have been set up.
Edit Your Stages
The first step to getting your Recruiting Pipeline set up, is to look at your business and define each stage of the recruitment process:
One thing to keep in mind, a stage is not a task. Each stage is a period of time in the recruiting process that might have multiple tasks and/or outcomes that will need to be happen before you can move to the next stage.
1. Once you have your pipeline planned out, you are ready to edit your stages. Click on each phase to see what has been added by default. Next, click Edit Stages, at the top right of each phase to customize.
2. You will see a list view of your stages for each.
- Use the + Add item button, at the bottom of the page to add a new stage (which you will then need to edit).
- On each stage, use the Edit icon, ,or the Delete icon, , to control what has been added already.
- Click and drag any of the stages, up or down, to re-organize.
3. Finally, each stage will have a checklist associated with it. Click the edit icon beside the stage name and if the stage has checklist items, they will be displayed right beneath the stage name. You can add, edit, remove, and checklist items as well as changing the order of the items.
Now that you have set up your phases and stages, it's time to start adding recruits to the Recruiting Pipeline.
- Click here to learn how to add a recruit to the Recruiting Pipeline.