When you are editing and customizing your Recruiting Pipeline stages, you are setting up the checklist templates that will apply to every recruit that you to the system. However, you might come across a situation where you need to add a checklist item, that is not your normal workflow, to a specific recruit. Command MC gives you the ability to add these one-off checklist items to a recruit card, where they will be included in the checklist you are going to submit.
To learn how to add a one-off checklist item to a recruit card, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
4. Click on the ellipses icon, , to the right of the recruit's name and select Manage Checklist.
5. At the bottom of the checklist, click Add Item to add a new one-off checklist item.
6. Enter the name of the checklist item and click Add.
6. To edit a checklist item, hover over the checklist item you wish to edit.
- The Set Due Date button will appear where you can add a due date for a specific checklist item.
- The Assign button will appear, where you can select someone from your team to assign the task to.
- Click the three dots, to the right of the checklist item, and choose Edit.
- Click the three dots, to the right of the checklist item, and choose Delete.
7. Click Close when finished.
You can also come back and change the name of the checklist item, change the order of the item, and also mark it as complete when the item/task has been done.
- Click here to learn how to manage checklists in your recruits pipeline.