We wanted to build flexibility in lead routing, so you now have a way to temporarily pause a lead route from sending leads to a specific agent, for a specific amount of time. Other routes will continue to send leads to this agent, but this is a way to purposefully control what your lead routes are sending to your agents.
To temporarily pause a lead route from sending leads to a specific agent:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your Reports icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. At the top of the page, click Lead Routing.
5. Scroll down and find the agent you are looking for, then click the arrow to the left of their name.
6. Click the three dots, to the right of the agent card, and choose Pause Route.
7. Choose the specific route you want to temporarily stop sending leads to this agent, use the calendar widgets to set a start and end time frame, and click Apply.
This agent will stop receiving leads from this route, for the time frame you specified, though other routes will continue to send leads to this agent.