As you are adding leads and contacts to SmartPlans, you might need to retire an outdated SmartPlan or maybe you created a new and better version. If so you will want to remove contacts from the old plan and add to the new.
When removing leads/contacts from a team SmartPlan, keep in mind that your permission level determines who you can remove from these team SmartPlans.
- If you have Standard permissions, you are only able to remove leads/contacts that you own and are assigned to.
- If you have Enhanced/Unlimited permissions, you can remove leads/contacts that you own and you can remove any team owned lead/contact, regardless of who it is assigned to.
To learn how to remove leads/contacts from team SmartPlans, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Find the SmartPlan in the list, and in the Contacts column, click the view icon, , next to the number of contacts on that plan.
5. A menu will appear, with the list of contacts that have been added to this SmartPlan.
- If you want to remove specific contacts, check the box next to the contacts you want to remove/unsubscribe, and click Confirm Unsubscribe, at the bottom of the menu.
- If you want to remove all contacts, click the Unsubscribe All button, at the bottom of the menu.
6. A confirmation screen will appear, click Confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.