Once you purchase a monthly Twilio subscription in the KW Marketplace, you have the ability to cancel your Twilio subscription, at any time. When you cancel, the account will stay active and connected, until the first of the next month (the cancellation date).
72 hours after the cancellation date, your number will be released for other people to claim, unless you call Twilio Support and transfer it to another Twilio account. There are no refunds for credits in the Marketplace, so these credits will disappear on the cancellation date, though you can withdraw your cancellation, until the cancellation date arrives.
To cancel your Twilio subscription:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. At the top right of the page, click your Name, then select Settings from the drop-down.
3. Scroll down the list and find the Twilio connection. Click Manage.
4. Click Manage Subscription, at the bottom right of the pop-up.
5. If a login screen appears, login with your KW login credentials. At the top right of the Twilio product page, click Manage App.
6. Click Cancel Subscription.
7. A confirmation will appear, letting you know that there are no refunds on paid subscriptions. Click Yes if you are sure you want to cancel you Twilio subscription.
On the first of the next month, your number will be released for other people to claim (unless you reach out to Twilio Support to transfer your number to another Twilio account) and you will lose all accumulated Twilio credits. Until the cancellation date, you can click Withdraw Cancellation, and continue to use your Twilio number and monthly subscription.
When you cancel your Twilio subscription, you can call Twilio Support to have them transfer your current Twilio number to another account. In that way, you can take your number with you for use outside of Command.