Once you purchase a monthly Twilio subscription in the KW Marketplace, you have the ability to cancel your Twilio subscription, at any time. When you cancel, the account will stay active and connected, until the first of the next month.
On the first of the next month (the cancellation date), your number will be released, for other people to claim, unless you call Twilio Support and transfer it to another Twilio account. There are no refunds for credits in the Marketplace, so these credits will disappear on the cancellation date, though you can withdraw your cancellation, until the cancellation date arrives.
To cancel your Twilio subscription:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name in the top right hand corner and select Settings.
3. On the Applications settings page, locate the Twilio application, and click Manage.
4. Click Manage Subscription, at the bottom right of the pop-up.
5. If a login screen appears, login with your KW login credentials. At the top right of the Twilio product page, click Manage App.
6. Click Cancel Subscription.
7. A confirmation will appear, letting you know that there are no refunds on paid subscriptions. Click Yes if you are sure you want to cancel you Twilio subscription.
On the first of the next month, your number will be released for other people to claim (unless you reach out to Twilio Support to transfer your number to another Twilio account) and you will lose all accumulated Twilio credits. Until the cancellation date, you can click Withdraw Cancellation (follow steps 1-5 above to see this option), and continue to use your Twilio number and monthly subscription.
After you have cancelled your Twilio subscription, if you want to transfer your Twilio number to a Twilio account outside of the KW umbrella, contact Twilio Support (use the Support Chat) and they can help you with this request. They