In your team Command account, team members with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level have the ability to create Team Custom Fields that can be used by other members of the team. This allows Rainmakers to standardize the way leads and contacts are organized and labeled. Agents on the team will not be able to create Team Custom Fields, unless they have an Enhanced or Unlimited Team Permission Level.
To learn how to create and manage team custom fields, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then click Contacts, and select Custom Fields from the drop-down.
Create a New Custom Field
1. Make sure that the team tab has been selected then click Create Custom Field
2. Complete the Add New Custom Field form. The Custom Field Name is the title and the Custom Field Type is how you will enter your data (Text Field, Dropdown, etc.).
3. If you want this Custom Field to be listed on the "Select Custom Field" drop-down in Team-owned Contacts when you add or edit a contact to the Team Database then select the Make Default Custom Field checkbox.
4. Click Create when you are finished.
Follow these steps to edit:
1. Locate the field you want to edit on the Team Custom Field list.
2. Click the Edit icon, enter the changes on the "Edit Custom Field" form, and click Save.
Follow these steps to delete:
1. Locate the field you want to delete on the Team Custom Field list.
2. Click the Delete icon, and click Delete on the "Delete Custom Field" form to confirm.