In the team Command account, all team members have the ability to add leads/contacts to the Team Contact Database. Whenever you switch to the team Command account and add a lead/contact, that lead/contact will automatically be team owned, with you as the primary assignee.
To learn how to add a single lead/contact in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click on the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click Add Contact, at the top right of the page.
5. Enter any information you wish into the "Add to Contacts" form. If you wish to enter in additional information when creating the contact, click Add More Information and additional sections will appear with fields within each of those sections.
6. Click Create, at the bottom of the form when finished.
The contact record will show the team name as being the account that this lead/contact is under and the team lead/contact will automatically be assigned to the team member that entered the contact into the system, unless an assignee is selected during the creation of the team contact.