In the team Command account, all team members have the ability to add leads/contacts to the Team Contact Database. Whenever you switch to the team Command account and add a lead/contact, that lead/contact will automatically be team-owned, with you as the primary assignee, unless you choose a different assignee during the creation process.
- If you want to add a lead/contact in the team account, but own it (as opposed to it being team-owned), switch to your personal Command account, add the lead/contact, then use the Account field to move it back to the team Command account. This will ensure the lead/contact resides in the team Command account, but you will be the owner.
To add a single lead/contact in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click on the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click Add Contact, at the top right of the page.
5. Enter any information you wish into the "Add to Contacts" form. If you wish to enter in additional information when creating the contact, click Add More Information and additional sections will appear with fields within each of those sections.
- Learn more about the fields in the Add Contacts modal
6. Click Create, at the bottom of the form when finished.
The contact record will show the team name as being the account that this lead/contact is under and the team lead/contact will automatically be assigned to the team member that entered the contact into the system, unless a different assignee is selected during the creation of the team contact.