While Command has many lead sources available to add to a lead/contact, every agent's business is different, and we recognize that you might need to track lead sources that we have not considered. Agents now have the ability to create custom lead sources.. Once the lead source has been created, agents can add them to their contacts.
- Click here to learn how to create custom lead sources
To learn how to add custom lead sources to contacts, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click on the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click on the ellipses icon, , to the far right of the desired contact, and select Edit.
4. Click the Add More Information and click the Sales Pipeline drop-down.
5. Select the team Lead Source from the drop-down and click Save when done. You can remove a lead source that was selected by clicking the X icon beside it.
Now you can filter your database by your custom lead sources and create SmartViews for easy access.
- Click here to learn how to organize your database by customizing columns, using filters, and creating SmartViews.