Everyone organizes their Opportunity pipelines in unique ways. Because of this, Command gives you the ability to create custom Opportunity tags. If there is a label or group that is standard to your business, add it as a custom tag and apply it to any number of Opportunities. This will allow you to organize your Opportunity Pipelines in any way you choose. As you start creating custom tags within Command, you might want to edit the name of the tag, delete a tag, or even color code.
Keep in mind, the custom tags you create for your personal Opportunity Pipelines are separate from your team Opportunity Pipelines. The account you have selected determines which Opportunity tags you are managing.
To learn how to create and manage team Opportunity tags, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down list.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Opportunity Settings, then choose Opportunity Tags.
1. Click Create New Tag, at the top right of the page.
2. Enter the tag name, select a color for the tag, and click Create.
Your new Opportunity Tag is now ready for you to add to your team Opportunities.
Manage Your Custom Tags
1. On the Opportunity Tags Settings page, you will see all of the tags you have created. Use the Edit button to edit the name and color of each tag. Select the Delete button if you want to get rid of an unwanted tag.