The Market Center Leader role is what gives an associate, other than the Team Leader or Assistant Leader, access to Command MC Recruits, Reports, Tasks, Agents, and Sites. This will allow the associate to help with recruiting and retention.
To learn how to assign this role, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the bottom right of the page, in the Quick Links section, click White Pages.
3. Click the Associate Information button.
4. Click Add Associate Role.
5. In the Organization field, use the drop-down to select your Market Center. Next, in the Role field, use the drop-down to select Market Center Leader.
6. Click Save, at the bottom of the page.
Once you save the role, they should get instant access to Command MC Recruits.