You can assign multiple members of your Market Center leadership to a recruit, in Command MC. This will give you insight into who is taking point on nurturing and communicating with the recruit.
To learn how to add assignees to a recruit, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
Add Assignees to a Single Recruit
1. Click the Recruit Management tab.
2. Click on the ellipses icon, , to the right of the recruit's name and select Assign (or Edit Assignee if they have already been assigned to a leader).
You can also click on the recruit's name, click the edit icon, , in the General Info section, and make adjustments to the Assignee field, using the steps below:
3. A window well appear, select the recruit assignee from the drop-down. You can more than one assignee to a recruit.
4. Click Save when done. You can also remove an assignee you selected by clicking the X icon on the right.
Add Assignees to Multiple Recruits
1. Use any filters or search criteria to narrow down the recruits that are showing in the database view, then check the box next to the recruits you want to add assignees to.
2. At the bottom of the page, click More Options, then select Assign.
3. A window well appear, select assignee(s) from the drop-down. You can more than one assignee to a recruit.
4. Click Save.
The assignee(s) will then appear at the top of the recruit's assignee list, with their name being displayed as the recruit's assignee within the recruit's general information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.