Once you customize your Recruit Pipeline and create your checklist templates, you are ready to start using the system to track your recruits. As you are working, you will want to mark checklist items as complete, set due dates and assignees for certain checklist items, and maybe create one-off checklist items that would not apply to your other recruits.
To learn how manage your checklists, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
4. Click on the phase you want to manage.
5. Find the recruit you want to manage and click the checklist button, on the recruit card.
Mark as Complete
- Check the box, next to the checklist item, to mark it as complete.
- You will find completed items in a separate section, at the bottom of the list. Un-check the box to reset.
- You can also hide completed checklist items by clicking the Show Completed toggle.
Add or Edit One-off Checklist Items
When you are editing and customizing your Recruit stages, you are setting up the checklist templates that will apply to every recruit that you add to the system (click here to learn how to customize your Recruit Pipelines). When you follow the steps below and add to or edit the checklist, these changes will only apply to the Opportunity you are working with and will not affect the checklist template:
1. Click Add Item, at the bottom left of the checklist pop-up, to add a new one-off checklist item.
2. To edit a checklist item, hover over the checklist item you wish to edit.
- The Set Due Date button will appear where you can add a due date for a specific checklist item.
- If you are on in a team Opportunity, the Assign button will appear, where you can select someone from your team to assign the task to. In the future, this will then create a task for that person, but Tasks is not quite ready yet.
- Click the three dots, to the right of the checklist item, and choose Edit.
- Click the three dots, to the right of the checklist item, and choose Delete.
Click Close, when you are finished managing this checklist.