As you and your team are developing and maintaining the team contact database, you may need to update or edit some existing information in the contact record. Team members with a Standard permission level will be able to edit leads/contacts that they have access to while Team members with an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level will be able to edit all team leads/contacts in the team Command account.
To learn how to edit a team lead/contact, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click on the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click the name of the contact or lead you want to manage.
5. Click the Edit icon, , to the right of the lead/contact's name to access the "Edit Contact" form. If you wish to enter in additional information when creating the lead/contact, click Add More Information and additional sections will appear with fields within each of those sections.
- To learn more about each field in this form, click here.
- You can also add custom fields to meet the needs of your business and how you prefer to grow relationships with your clients. To learn more about team custom fields, click here
6. When you are finished editing, click Save at the bottom of the "Edit Contact" form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.