Using the Team Lead Routing Stats Report page, you can set a routed lead limit for each agent on your team. When you set a routed lead limit for an agent, you are setting the maximum amount of leads, coming from lead routing, this person can have in their database, at any one time. To get more routed to them, they will have to convert one of these leads to a contact, or release one of these contacts to the Lead Pool.
To learn how to set an agent's lead limit, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your Reports icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. At the top of the page, click Select Team, and select your team from the drop-down.
4. At the top of the page, click Lead Routing.
5. Scroll down and find the agent you are looking for, then click the arrow to the left of their name.
6. Click the three dots, to the right of the agent card, and choose Set Lead Limit.
7. Use the lead counter to set the maximum number of routed leads this agent can have assigned to them, at any one time, then click Apply.