While you are managing your lead routes and agents, someone might go on vacation or get sick. No matter what the situation, there is an easy way to temporarily (or indefinitely) pause routed leads from being sent to an agent, without you having to edit the actual route. You have total control over the time frame for this, so you won't have to remember to turn it back on.
To learn how to pause routed leads from being sent to an agent on your team, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your Reports icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. At the top of the page, click Select Team, and select your team from the drop-down.
4. At the top of the page, click Lead Routing.
5. Scroll down and find the agent you are looking for, then click the arrow to the left of their name.
6. Click the three dots, to the right of the agent card, and choose Pause Leads.
7. Use the calendar widgets to set a start and end time frame (or check the Pause Indefinitely checkbox) and click Apply.
Once you pause leads for this agent, no leads will route to them, through lead routing, for the duration of the time frame you set, no matter what lead routes you have them set up on.