Your recruit management database includes the ability to fully customize the recruits you are viewing, using search and filters. If there is a set of filters or a search criteria you use often, you can save it as a SmartView, then you can go back and access that view, without having to reset everything everytime.
To learn how to customize columns, use filters and create SmartViews in the Recruits applet, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click Command MC, on the top of the page.
3. Click the Recruit icon, , on the left side of the page.
1. Click the Recruit Management tab at the top of the page.
2. Click the gear icon on the right side of the screen.
3. Select which columns you want displayed and click Apply. You may also change the column order in that same window. One you click Apply, this will save the customized column selections for the current Smartview you are viewing. You can also drag the boundary of the columns to adjust their width.
1. When looking at recruits from either the Recruit Management or Recruit Pipeline page, click the filters icon, , on the top of the page.
2. When the filters fly-out menu appears on the right side of the page, select the filters from the drop-down lists. To remove filters, click on each to remove them individually or click Clear All at the bottom of the fly-out menu to remove all of the filters.
3. Click Apply when done.
Once you have a column and/or filters setup that you know you will use on a regular basis, you can save this as a SmartView. This will allow quick access to that set of filters without having to reset them each time:
1. Click Create beside the SmartView drop-down
2. Name your SmartView, check the Set As Default SmartView checkbox, only if you want this to be the view that shows up by default every time you access your contacts, then click Save SmartView.
Now that this SmartView is saved, you can access it easily by clicking the SmartViews drop-down, at the top of your contact list, and choose it from the drop-down list.
Once you have made any changes to the current SmartView you are using from either the Recruit Management or Recruit Pipeline page , click Update beside the SmartView drop-down and the changes will be saved.
You can also click the SmartViews drop-down and click Manage SmartViews.
From here you can select your default SmartView, edit the name of any SmartView, or delete any of the SmartViews in the list.