Each Market Center and Business Center has the ability to create a unique website that highlights your agents and leadership, showcases local neighborhoods, provides a form for lead capture, and much more.
- Click here to learn how to create and edit your Market Center or Business Center website.
Now, you have the ability to edit the URL of your Market Center or Business Center websites. To learn how to edit the URL of your Market Center or Business Center website, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Sites icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click either Market Center or Business Center, at the top of the page.
5. Choose Your Market Center from the drop-down provided.
6. If you chose Business Center, you will need to select your Business Center from the second drop-down that appears.
7. In the URL section, you will find the Market Center or Business Center website URL. These URLs are always structured in the following way: "xxxxx.yourkwoffice.com," though you can edit the subdomain or the first part of the URL. Click Claim Domain, when you are ready.
Once you save your new subdomain, it will take about 15 minutes for the system to pick up the change.
Your old subdomain will be released and any other Market Center or Business Center will be able to claim it as their own.