There is no easy way to change your KW Twilio number. You first have to cancel your existing Twilio account, which means you will lose any credits that haven't been used by the end of the cancellation month. Then, you will be able to sign up for a new Twilio account, with a new number.
To learn how to change your Twilio number for Command, follow the steps below:
1. Cancel your Twilio account. The account will still be active and can be used until the end of that month, at which time you will lose any Twilio credits you have accrued.
- Click here to learn how to cancel your Twilio account.
2. Set a new task reminder for the first of the next month to create a Twilio subscription.
- Click here to learn how to create a task.
3. On the first of the the next month, you will need to go through the process of purchasing a new Twilio subscription.
- Click here to learn how to purchase a Twilio subscription.
4. After the new Twilio subscription is purchased, you will need to complete the process of setting up a new number.
- Click here to learn how to set up a new Twilio number.
Please sign in to leave a comment.