In Command MC, you can search geographical areas to find recruits to add to the recruits database.
To learn how to find recruits in Command MC, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, ,on the left sidebar.
4. Click Find Recruits at the top of the page.
5. You can search for results by using the interactive map, or entering a city, or zip code.
6. After you have found the correct search area, you can view the Market Share for this area by selecting one of the following options - under Market Share:
- My Market Center
The recruits in this area that match the selected Market Share are listed on the right side of the window.
7. If you click on the name of a recruit from the list, you will be able to see some of the production information which will be displayed right above the list.
8. Click the add button, , next to the recruit name to add them to your Recruit database. If there is no button next to their name, they are already in the database.
9. Click Add Agent to confirm and they will be added to the database.