In your Command team account, there is a field on every lead/contact titled "Collaborators." This is a new field that has been created for team functionality. Remember, the lead/contact Assignee has control over all of the info and interactions for the lead/contact, but Collaborators have less access. A Collaborator can see this lead/contact, in their team Command database, but only has read-only access to the lead/contact, with the ability to add notes.
The lead/contact assignee (or team members with Enhanced/Unlimited permissions) has the ability to add as many Collaborators to a lead/contact as they feel the need for. Also, when a team member is assigned to a team Opportunity, they will automatically become a Collaborator on the associated contact.
To learn how to add or remove Collaborators in a team lead/contact, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click on the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click the name of the contact or lead you want to assign Collaborators to.
5. Click the Edit icon, , to the right of the lead/contact's name.
6. Click in the Collaborators field, then select any number of team members to add. You can also click the X, on any added team member, to remove them.
7. Once you are ready, click Save, at the bottom of the Edit Contact form.
Once saved, they should get instant access to this lead/contact.