In Command, in addition to creating and associate tasks with contacts in a personal Command account you can now associate tasks for team-owned contacts in the team Command account as well. Keep in mind, Tasks is not fully teamified, so any task you create for a team-owned lead/contact will be a personal task.
To learn how to create and assigns tasks for team-owned contacts, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Tasks icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click Create New Task.
You can also create a task from the Command homepage, if you already have tasks created.
4. Enter the task name, select a due date (if you uncheck the "All Day" checkbox, you will have the option to select the time of day for your due date), enter a task description (optional), attach any files you need to complete the task (optional), and add any hyperlinks you will need to complete the task (optional).
5. Click Associate Contacts.
6. Select your team before searching and selecting the contact to associate. Click the add button beside the desired contact. You can select more than one contact.
7. Once the contact(s) have been selected, click Associate Contacts. If you need to remove a contact you can click the X icon beside their name.
8. Click Create Task when finished.
9. The task will be displayed within the Tasks applet and on your Command homepage.