In Command MC, Regional leaders (ROP, RD, RDA, RMCA, RMCAA, ROM) are able to manage KW Luxury for their region by accepting or increasing the set standard for the Luxury Price Floor for each county. This will allow for a consistent standard among all Market Centers that operate within that areas.
To adjust the price floor for KW Luxury in your region:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the Regional profile is selected.
4. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
5. On the left side of the page, make sure the My Market Center category is open, and select Luxury.
6. Above the luxury roster, click Counties & Thresholds. This will open the list, where you will see each county with the Luxury Minimum Price displayed.
7. Hover over the county you want to adjust and click the edit icon, . Enter the new Luxury Minimum Price, click Apply, then click Save at the bottom of the page.
Once the price floor change is saved, the changes will take affect immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.