In Command MC, Market Center leadership can create Command MC SmartPlans to communicate with recruits. In addition to that, Marker Center leadership has the ability to designate default staff members for three different types of Command MC SmartPlan steps (Tasks, Emails, and SMS/MMS messages) from within the Command MC Settings.
Designating default staff members for these Command MC SmartPlan steps allows the SmartPlan author to collaborate and streamline communication with their staff members. Command MC SmartPlan authors will have the opportunity to change the staff member assigned to these SmartPlan steps during either the creation of the SmartPlan or when editing an inactive SmartPlan.
To designate default staff members for Command MC SmartPlan steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the SmartPlans icon,, on the left sidebar.
4. Click the Settings icon in the top right hand corner.
5. Command MC SmartPlans can be used for both Market Center and Regional recruit pipelines. If you have roles in multiple Market Centers or regions, use the Select Region drop-down to select the Market Center or region you are setting defaults for.
6. Staff Member Defaults can be set for Tasks, Email, and SMS/MMS SmartPlan steps. Click the drop-down of any MC SmartPlan step type and select the associates for each step type. The options are either Recruit Dependent or specific MC Leadership.
- Recruit-Dependent (Recruit Assignee) - if you choose Recruit Assignee, the system will look for the first assignee that appears on the recruit card (there might be multiple assignees on one recruit).
- MC Leadership - every leader who has access to MC Recruits will show on the list. You can choose one person to be the default designated associate for this category. This can be changed/overridden, within each step, in a specific SmartPlan.
- Tasks - The designated default agent for this step will have all Task steps of Team SmartPlans assigned to them, unless overridden in an individual SmartPlan step.
- Email - The designated default agent for this step will always have emails sent from them, unless overridden in an individual SmartPlan step.
- Text Messages (SMS/MMS) - The designated default agent for this step will have all text messages assigned to them, unless overridden in an individual SmartPlan step.
7. Click Save Changes when done.
Once the changes have been saved, you can verify the Command MC SmartPlan step assignment by clicking the drop-down beside the the SmartPlan name or by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the SmartPlan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.