In Command MC, Market Center leadership can create MC SmartPlans to communicate with recruits. In addition to that, Marker Center leadership has the ability to designate default staff members for three different types of MC SmartPlan steps (Tasks, Emails, and SMS/MMS messages) from within the Command MC Settings. The staff member roles that can be assigned to an MC SmartPlan are: MCA, Assistant MCA, Team Leader, Assistant Team Leader, Market Center Leader, OP, MC Broker. Designating default staff members for these MC SmartPlan steps allows the SmartPlan author to collaborate and streamline communication with their staff members. MC SmartPlan authors will have the opportunity to change the staff member assigned to these MC SmartPlan steps during either the creation of the MC SmartPlan or when editing an inactive MC SmartPlan.
To designate default staff members for MC SmartPlan steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the SmartPlans icon,, on the left sidebar.
4. Click the Settings icon in the top right hand corner.
5. Staff Member Defaults can be set for Tasks, Email, and SMS/MMS SmartPlan steps. Click the drop-down of any MC SmartPlan step and select the individual who will be assigned to the step. The options are MCA, Assistant MCA, Team Leader, Assistant Team Leader, Market Center Leader, OP, MC Broker.
- Tasks - The designated default agent for this step will have all Task steps of Team SmartPlans assigned to them.
- Email - The designated default agent for this step will always have emails sent from them.
- Text Messages (SMS/MMS) - The designated default agent for this step will have all text messages sent from them.
6. Click Save Changes when done.
Once the changes have been saved, you can verify the MC SmartPlan step assignment by clicking the drop-down beside the the SmartPlan name or by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the SmartPlan.