Welcome to the new Commissions Lab, where we are combining the Offers and Commissions tabs and attaching Commission requests to accepted offers. In this way, if a deal falls through you can submit a Commission Termination request, start receiving/submitting new offers, and submit a new Commission request when ready.
Once you submit a Commission Termination request, your Market Center compliance team will be able to confirm the termination and handle the WinMORE side of things. While that happens, you will be able to change the response of the old offer, create and accept a new offer, and submit a new Commission request.
To learn how to submit a Commission Termination request, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Once in the Opportunity, click the Offers & Commissions tab, at the top of the page.
5. Find the offer in question and click View Commission.
6. Under the Summary section, click Request Termination.
7. A confirmation will appear, click Yes.
The request will be sent to your Market Center's compliance team and they will need to approve, but once you send the Termination Request you will instantly be able to change the response of the old offer, create and accept a new offer, and submit a new Commission request.
- Click here to learn how to create an offer.
- Click here to learn how to manage offers (including how to accept an offer).