The new Training Applet, in Connect 2.0 is now in Labs! This applet includes traditional course content, on-demand training, training articles and videos, and much more.
In addition, you can add a bookmark to content that you find in the Training Applet so it displays on your training Bookshelf. This makes it easy to access later, which is especially helpful for on-demand courses and learning paths that may not be completed in one day. You can also do this for downloads, videos and articles that you want to easily find later. Once you finish with the content, it is easy to remove from the Bookshelf to keep a clean list of content relevant to you.
To learn how to add/remove content to/from your Training Bookshelf, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Connect at the top of the page.
3. Click the Training applet icon, , on the left sidebar.
Add Content to My Bookshelf
1. Search for the content that you want to bookmark.
- Click here to learn how to search for training content.
2. From the list of results, click the name of the content.
3. On the content page, click Add to My Bookshelf.
The bookmark icon turns blue and the content is added to the My Bookshelf tab.
Access and Remove Content from My Bookshelf
1. To access the Bookshelf, click My Bookshelf, at the top of the Training Applet.
2. To remove content that has been bookmarked, click Remove from My Bookshelf.