The Learning Applet, in Connect Next is now in Labs! This applet includes traditional course content, on-demand training, training articles and videos, and much more.
In addition, you can add a bookmark to content that you find in the Learning Applet so it displays in your My Learning tab. This makes it easy to access later, which is especially helpful for on-demand courses and videos that may not be completed in one day. You can also do this for downloads, videos and articles that you want to easily find later. Once you finish with the content, it is easy to remove from your My Learning tab to keep a clean list of content relevant to you.
To add/remove content to/from your Learning Applet Bookmarks, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Connect at the top of the page.
3. Click the Training applet icon, , on the left sidebar.
Add Content to Learning Applet Bookmarks
1. Search for the content that you want to bookmark.
2. From the list of results, click the name of the content.
3. On the content page, click Add to My Bookshelf.
4. The bookmark icon turns blue and the content is added to the My Learning tab.
Add Bookmarked Categories
1. Click the Browse All tab.
2. Navigate to the desired category and click Add to Bookmarks.
3. The category will then be accessible through your My Learning tab.
Access and Remove Bookmarked Content/Categories
1. To access the bookmarked content, click My Learning, at the top of the Training Applet.
2. To remove content that has been bookmarked, click Remove from My Bookmarks.