The new Connect includes traditional course content, on-demand training, training articles, how to videos, and much more. Within the Learning Applet you can bookmark content that you find so you can view it later and then remove it once you have completed it. You are also able to download course content as well and view it outside of Connect.
There is a ton of content to view, so use the tips and tricks below to find exactly what you need:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Connect at the top of the page.
3. Click the Learning applet icon,, on the left sidebar.
1. In the Search bar, at the top of the page, enter your search term.
2. The Search Results page lists all matches for your search term. The number of results are shown for each of the following areas:
- All Results - displays results that are pulled from all Connect Next applets (coming soon)
- Learning - displays specific results that involve the Learning applet.
- Events - displays specific results for upcoming KWRI events from the Connect Events applet.
- KW Answers - displays results from answers.kw.com, where you can find tech how-to articles for Command, Command MC and more.
Browse All Categories
1. You can also use the Browse All page to search for all content from within the Learning applet. From here, click your desired Category.
- From here, you will see a list of all the Topics within each Category. You can click to directly access any of the topics in the list.
- You also have the ability to copy the direct link to the Category page, or to Bookmark the Category to find it easier in the future.
2. When searching within a category, you will see sections for continuing previously started content from the Category, the latest content added to the Category, and then a list of all the Topics within the Category. You can either cycle through any of these sections to find what you are looking for, or click View All to get a more detailed look at the specific section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.