The new Learning Applet, in Connect Next is now in Labs! This applet includes traditional course content, training articles, training videos, and much more.
There is a ton of content to view, so use the tips and tricks below to find exactly what you need:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Connect at the top of the page.
3. Click the Learning applet icon,, on the left sidebar.
1. In the Search Connect field, enter your search term.
2. The Search Results page lists all matches for your search term. The number of results are shown for each of the following areas:
- All Results - displays results that are pulled from all Connect Next applets (coming soon)
- Learning - displays specific results that involve the Learning applet
Browse All Categories
1. You can also use the Browse All page to search for all content from within the Learning applet. From here, click your desired category.
2. When searching within a category, use the filter icon, , at the top left of the page, to narrow down the results you are seeing. The options you see in the filters drawer vary, depending on the page you are viewing.
3. As you select filters, you will see the results change in real time. Use any combination of filters you need to find the content you are looking for.
4. At the top of the filters drawer, click Clear All to reset.
1. When searching within a category, use the Sort drop-down to change the order of the content you are looking at.