The new Training Applet, in Connect 2.0 is now in Labs! This applet includes traditional course content, on-demand training, training articles and videos, and much more.
There is a ton of content to view, so use the tips and tricks below to find exactly what you need:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Connect at the top of the page.
3. Click the Training applet icon,, on the left sidebar.
1. In the Search Library field, enter your search term.
2. The Search Results page lists all matches for your search term. The number of results are shown for each of the following areas:
- All Results - displays results from the Training applet as a whole.
- My Bookshelf - displays results from content that you have bookmarked. Click here to learn how to add/remove content to/from your training Bookshelf.
- Course Content - displays results from content included in on-demand courses.
- Channel Resources - displays results from content included in the various Channels we have set up, which group similar content together in an organized way.
1. When searching within a Channel, your Bookshelf or the Courses and Learning Paths section, use the filter icon, , at the top left of the page, to narrow down the results you are seeing. The options you see in the filters drawer vary, depending on the page you are viewing.
2. As you select filters, you will see the results change in real time. Use any combination of filters you need to find the content you are looking for.
3. At the top of the filters drawer, click Clear Filters to reset.
1. When searching within a Channel, your Bookshelf or the Courses and Learning Paths section, use the Sort drop-down to change the order of the content you are looking at.