The new Training Applet, in Connect 2.0 is now in Labs! This applet includes traditional course content, on-demand training, training articles and videos, and much more.
Within the Training Applet, you have the ability to find and download course content for the instructor-led classes you are hosting. To learn how to find and download this course content, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Connect.
3. Click the Training Applet icon,, on the left side of the page.
4. In the Explore Channels section, select the Instructor-Led Course Materials Channel.
5. Use the sorting and filters to find and select the course you want to access. Keep in mind that you find separate student and instructor versions for most courses.
When you see a course highlighted in blue, with the PDF icon at the top, this indicates that you don't have access to the content. Usually these are specialty courses that must be taught by KWU Approved Trainers and/or Master Faculty.
6. At the top of the page, click Download Now.
The files will download to your device, where you can access and print.