In Command MC users now have the ability to schedule, view, complete, and assign Recruit Pipeline tasks from within the Tasks applet. Users will also be able to see who created the task, who it was assigned to, when it is due, and which recruit is it associated with. This allows the Market Center leadership to be able to keep track of the tasks for everyone including themselves.
- Learn how to manage checklists in your recruiting pipeline
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Tasks icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. There are two types of tasks this tab will show: Checklist Tasks and Other Tasks.
- Checklist Tasks - This tab show tasks that have been created in the Recruit Pipeline. These tasks are specific to a recruit.
- Other Tasks - This tab show tasks "one-off" created tasks.
1. Use the View Tasks drop-down to switch between "My Tasks" and "All MC Tasks".
2. On the list of checklist tasks, there are three different filters that can be used to find tasks: Past Due, Due Today, Due Tomorrow.
3. Click the filters icon, , to filter tasks by recruit and/or by task due date.
Add Note to Task
1. Prior to marking a task as complete, users can also add a note to a task by clicking the ellipses icon, , under the Action column and selecting Add Note. The note will be added to the timeline of the recruit's contact card.
2. Enter in the note description and click Save.
Mark Task as Complete
1. Once a task has been completed, click the checkbox besides the task and it will be moved to the Completed section.
2. Click Mark as Complete to confirm.
Anyone with access to the Command MC - Tasks can mark a task as complete. The person that marks it as complete will become the new assignee
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Reassign Task.
2. Select the new assignee from the drop-down.
3. Click Save when done.
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Reschedule Task.
2. The task can be rescheduled for an increment of days or for a specific date. Click Reschedule when done.
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Delete.
2. Click Delete to confirm. Please note that is a permanent action that cannot be undone.
Mark Task as Incomplete
If a task was marked as complete by mistake, it can be moved back to the "To Do" tab.
1. Click the checkmark besides the desired task.
2. Click Mark as Incomplete to confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.