In Command MC, Market Center leadership (MCA, AMCA, TL, Assistant TL, OP) have the ability to adjust the minimum amount of units sold (in the last 24 months) required for an agent to become eligible for the Luxury community. This number sets the limit for the entire Market Center. It is recommended to make this adjustment only once a year, to keep consistency through the twelve months. If the required units sold are adjusted after an agent has been approved for Luxury, it will not affect the currently enrolled members until their 24 month rolling approval expires.
To adjust the minimum transactions required for the luxury program in your Market Center:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles or have leadership roles in multiple Market Centers, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct Market Center profile is selected.
4. Click the Directory icon, , on the left sidebar.
5. Click the Offices tab.
6. Click on your office name.
7. Once you have reached the Luxury portal for your Market Center, click the edit icon, , beside the Luxury Information section.
8. Enter the new required unit amount and click Save.
The changes will take affect immediately. If the required units sold are adjusted after an agent has been approved for Luxury, it will not affect the currently enrolled members until their 24 month rolling approval expires.