Unfortunately, those domains are owned by Market Leader and will be decommissioned on 12/31. Any visitors to that page will see an error message. You need to be sure to direct visitors to a different website, like your Command site, or upgrade your Market Leader account so it no longer uses the kwrealty.com domain.
Articles in this section
- KWRI Tech Support
- Browser Compatibility
- What is the address for Keller Williams Realty International?
- Agent insurance / KW Wellness Program information
- Agent not showing during agent search on kw.com or KW App
- What will happen if I don’t move to Command or Market Leader Pro by Dec. 31st, 2020?
- Can I still use eEdge/Market Leader if I want to?
- Will there still be a charge for eEdge after it is turned off?
- What happens to my Market Leader website domain that ends in kwrealty.com after the transition?
- How do I transfer my contacts from eEdge into Command?