In the team Command account, users with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level have the ability to create and schedule social posts on behalf of team members (with either an Enhanced or Unlimited) level who have connected their social accounts to Command and allowed their profile to be shared with the team.
- To learn how to connect social accounts for team campaigns, visit: Connect Your Accounts
- To learn how to select default accounts for team campaigns, visit: Select Default Accounts
To create and manage team social posts:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
1. Click Create a New Campaign, at the top right of the page.
2. Click Social Post.
3. Type your post in the space provided and keep an eye on the character count limit at the bottom right of the text box.
|The character limit for Facebook is 2200 and the character limit for Twitter is 280.|
4. You can upload photos (Facebook allows up to six images, and Twitter allows up to four images), or videos by clicking the Upload Photo or Upload Video tabs and clicking the upload, , button to browse your computer files. You can also drag and drop the file as well. If you would like to add a website to your post click the Add a Link tab, type in the complete URL of the desired site, and click Validate.
All photos in social posts will have a DBA logo automatically added to the photo which will be pulled from your Marketing Profile. If you need to access your DBA logo, click the "Click Here" link and you will be able to find and download your DBA logo. You can remove the DBA logo by clicking the X icon and replace it.
You can have your ownership statement added to the listing photo as well, but it is not required.
Creating posts is just one part of the process, now we need to choose a schedule for our social post queue. You have the option to either schedule your post for a later date and time or you can have the post published immediately.
If you choose to schedule your post, you will need to select a date and time before proceeding. If you are publishing the post immediately, you will just select that option.
Once you have decided when the post will be published, you will then need to select the channels the post will be published on.
You can post to different channels at the same time. You may also connect to different accounts by clicking the Connect a New Account button. To learn about connecting to applications within Command, click here.
|You can post to multiple channels at once, but you will only be able to post on one profile per channel.|
A preview of what the post will look like will be displayed on the right hand side. If you are posting to multiple channels you can click the drop-down to see the other preview.
Once your post is finalized, click Schedule or Publish Post in the top right hand corner, and click Schedule or Publish Post again to confirm.
The scheduled and published posts will be displayed on the Social Posts tab of Campaigns.
If you click the ellipses icon,, beside a scheduled post you can either repost, edit, or delete the post. If the post was already published you can either repost it or download it as a CSV file.