In the team Command account, all team members have the ability to create and schedule social posts. In addition, team members with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permissions have the ability to post on any social account that has been shared with the team (only Enhanced/Unlimited permissioned agents can share social accounts with the team). Both of these options require the social account to be connected to the team version of Command Settings (these are potentially different accounts connected in your personal Command Settings).
- To learn how to connect social accounts for team campaigns, visit: Connect Your Accounts
- To learn how to select default accounts for team campaigns, visit: Select Default Accounts
To create and manage social posts in Team Campaigns:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
1. From the Social Posts tab, you will see a a calendar view of social posts for the week. You can also use the filter to switch to a month view. You can select the day you want to post for, or click Create a New Campaign and select Social Post.
- Either way you access the Create Post modal, you will be able to either post immediately or schedule the post for a future date.
2. In the Social Posts section, at the top of the page, use the drop-down to select the platform and page/account you want to post on.
- You have the ability to connect multiple pages/accounts for each platform. You can select any or all of the pages/accounts you have connected to Command.
- For each platform you select, you will see a separate post preview along the left side of the page, which will show you exactly what the post will look like on that platform.
- For agents with Standard permissions, you will only be able to utilize pages/accounts that you have specifically connected in your team account.
- For agents with Enhanced/Unlimited permissions, you will be able to utilize pages/accounts that you have specifically connected in your team account or other agent accounts that have been shared with the team.
3. In the Content section, type the text of your post in the space provided, keeping an eye on the character count limit at the bottom right of the text box.
- If you want to add emojis to your post, click the Emoji icon, , at the bottom left of the text box and select the emoji you want to add.
The character limit for Facebook and Instagram is 2200, and the character limit for Twitter is 280.
4. Next, we need to add media to the post. At the bottom right of the Content textbox, click the Add Media icon, , and select the image(s) or video you want to include.
- Click Browse Designs to utilize a video or image you have created in Command.
- For team social posts, you have to pull the design from the team Design library.
- Click Browse Files and select the video or image from your computer.
- When you add an image, you will see options to optimize the size of the image, crop the area of the image as you want it displayed, or zoom in/zoom out.
5. In the Compliance section, select whether you want to Include an Ownership Statement and/or Include a DBA Logo, in the post.
- If you check the box to include an ownership statement, you can customize the populated message (160 character limit), then click Apply.
- If you check the box to include a DBA logo, the DBA logo you have added to your KW Marketing profile will auto-populate. You can remove and replace this with another logo and/or select which side of the post it will appear on.
6. In the Schedule section, if you selected a day on the calendar, it will auto-populate. From here, you can select Schedule Post and select a day or time to post, or you can select Publish Immediately to send immediately.
7. Once you are finished, click either Publish Post or Schedule Post (depending on the scheduling option you chose), at the top right of the page.
8. A pop-up will appear where you can do a final review. Click either Publish Post or Schedule Post (depending on the scheduling option you chose), at the bottom right of the pop-up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.