Keller Williams has partnered with Smarter Agent, who is now the exclusive IDX provider for the Keller Cloud. If a Market Center needs an IDX for a specific MLS then an IDX request would need to be submitted on behalf of the MC. After the request for a new Market Center IDX has been submitted, Market Center leadership can come check the status of the IDX request afterwards.
- Click here to learn how to request a new Market Center IDX feed for Command.
To check the status of a Market Center IDX request:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name in top right hand corner and select Settings.
3. Click the drop-down arrow by Command MC Settings then click MLS IDX Requests.
4. Locate the desired request and the status of the request will be displayed in the corresponding column.
- Pending Completed Agreement - New MLS IDX agreement is not complete or still requires the broker’s signature.
- Pending MLS Approval - Market Center MLS IDX request is pending MLS approval and access to the IDX data (may take up to 1 week).
- Pending Activation - MLS data is currently being integrated into the data feed, added to Whitepages and integrated into KW systems. This could take 2 to 3 weeks.
- Feed Active - MLS feed is active on KW.com and Market Center request is complete.
- Feed Not Active - This feed is no longer active. It has either merged with another source or there are no longer any Market Centers with active memberships.
- MC Not Member - This Market Center has indicated they are no longer members of a previously approved MLS.