Your Agent Site URL is what you share with people in order for them to access a personalized website where they can search for listings. If anyone signs up for an account on your website, they will be entered as a lead within your Contacts. This is a good link to add to your marketing materials and email signature.
You must first have set up your Agent Site.
- To learn how, visit: Set Up Your Agent Site
To find your Agent Site URL:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click the Site & App Settings tab at the top of the page.
4. Click the URLs tab.
5. You will find your current Agent Site URL in the Domain Settings section. You can edit the part of this URL that comes before .kw.com. Click Save when finished editing.