In DocuSign, usually you would email forms for signatures or completion, but there is a really easy way to sign forms in the DocuSign Room, as long as you have been added:
1. Access the DocuSign Room that contains the envelope you need to correct.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Click the Envelopes tab, at the top of the page.
3. Find and click on the Envelope you need to sign. It should be labeled "Needs My Signature."
The signing order, set up in the Envelope, matters in this situation. You have to wait for your turn to sign, or you won't see the actual option to sign. You will receive email notifications each time someone views the Envelope and an email notification when it is your turn to sign.
If you see the "Waiting for Others" status on the Envelope, you will not be able to sign until it is your turn.
4. A screen will appear with the list of recipients, click Sign.
5. The Envelope will open, click Continue.
6. Complete all required fields, then click Finish, at the top of the page.
The Envelope will then continue to be sent around to everyone who was added when setting up the Envelope. You will receive an email notification when the Envelope has been completed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.