Agents can now share forms access with other room members. Sharing form access helps you collaborate with team members on a transaction by allowing people with shared forms access to add/edit forms on your behalf, without giving them your login credentials.
- Learn how to share forms access with Room members in DocuSign.
To add forms on behalf of someone else, once you have been given shared forms access:
1. Access the DocuSign Room where you would like to share your forms.
- Learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Click the Documents tab, below the address information at the top of the page.
3. Click + Add, at the top right of the page.
4. Use the Ownership drop-down to select the person who gave you shared forms access.
5. Use the "From" drop-down to select whether you want to pull the document from a form library or form group.
- Form Library - Form libraries are set up by MLS and will contain every form that the MLS has given access to
- Form Group - Form groups are set up by your market center and will be organized based on the type of transaction.
6. Use the Library or Group drop-down (depending on what you selected in step #5) to select the library/group you want to pull forms from.
7. Select the forms you want to add, then click Add.
An "added on behalf of" entry will be added to document history, showing all of the actions taken through this shared access.