In Command MC, SmartPlans is the applet we use to stay in touch with recruits during the recruitment process. Before you can start utilizing an Command MC SmartPlan, you go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your Market Center/Region SmartPlans list. Once it is in your Market Center/Region SmartPlans list, you can start adding recruits and get it started.
Not only can you utilize KWRI created Command MC SmartPlans, but other leaders have the ability to publish their own Command MC SmartPlans, and you can utilize any of these.
When you add a SmartPlan, you are basically adding a copy of the SmartPlan to your Market Center/Region SmartPlans list. If the publishing agent makes any changes or deletes the SmartPlan on their end, it will not affect the version of the SmartPlan that you are using.
To add a Command MC SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. With Command MC SmartPlans, you can utilize these with either your Market Center or Regional recruit pipelines, but these SmartPlans lists are kept totally separate. If you have Regional and Market Center roles, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct profile is selected.
4. Click the SmartPlans icon,, on the left sidebar.
5. Click Library at the top of the page.
Find a SmartPlan
Use the Search to find specific SmartPlans. This will search the titles of all of the SmartPlans in the library, but will not search the description or author.
Use drop-down by the search bar to sort the library by SmartPlan names, author names, or description.
Click Filters to open the filters drawer. You are able to filter the library by SmartPlan type, duration, author, number of touches, number of downloads, or by rating.
Use the Sort drop-down to sort the library by most used, top rated, or newest.
The SmartPlans Library is now broken up into several categories:
- Featured - these are SmartPlans that align with company initiatives.
- Keller Williams - these are SmartPlans that Keller Williams has authored, like the Quarterly Call and Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlans. If you click this category title, it will filter the library by author to only show Keller Williams SmartPlans.
- Top Rated - these are the SmartPlans that have the best rating compared to the number of reviews. Clicking this category title will sort the library by rating.
- If a SmartPlan has 5 stars, but only one review, it won't be featured as predominantly as a SmartPlan with 4 stars and ten ratings.
- What's New - these are the newest SmartPlans that have been published. If you click this category title, it will sort the library by published date.
Click View Steps to open a pop-up that will show each step in more detail. It will show what type of steps are included (email, delay, text, etc.), and if you hover a task or automatic email/text, you will be able to see the content of that step.
Currently all SMS/MMS messages will be converted to a task and will be located in the Tasks applet, for Recruits, within the Other Tasks section.
The SmartPlan card includes a few details that might help you determine if this is the right SmartPlan for your business:
- SmartPlan Title
- SmartPlan Description - this is the description the author added when publishing the SmartPlan. It should give you a good idea of what the purpose of the SmartPlan is.
- Published Date - this will show you when the SmartPlan was published, and this date will update if the author publishes any content edits. Some SmartPlans are timeless, like the Quarterly Call SmartPlan, but if a SmartPlan includes texts or emails, you might check to see if the content is still relevant.
- Number of Downloads - this will show you how many other associates have added this SmartPlan to their My SmartPlans list.
- Rating - this will show you the rating of the SmartPlan, using a 5 star system. It will also show you the number of associates who have rated the SmartPlan. Don't just look at the rating, but also at the number of ratings, to get a better idea of what people think.
- Steps, Duration, and Touches - this will give you a quick glance of the workflow. How many steps are included, how long will the SmartPlan run, and how many touches, or communication steps, are included. See #6 to find out how to see these in more detail.
- Author - this will show you who actually published the SmartPlan.
Add a SmartPlan
1. Once you find the SmartPlan you want to add to your My SmartPlans list, click Add SmartPlan, at the bottom right of the SmartPlan card.
2. If this SmartPlan includes multiple linked SmartPlans, you will need to download each separately. Click Download on each SmartPlan in the list, SmartPlans you have already downloaded will say "Success." Once all of the included SmartPlans are downloaded, click Download, for the main bundle.
3. If there are no linked SmartPlans, you can rename the SmartPlan, then click Download.
Now the SmartPlan will appear in your MC SmartPlans list. It is important that you edit the SmartPlan, before you start adding recruits, to ensure everything is tailored to your Market Center. Once you check it over and make edits, you can start adding recruits.
Please sign in to leave a comment.