In Command MC, SmartPlans is the applet we use to stay in touch with recruits during the recruitment process. Before you can start utilizing an Command MC SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your Market Center/Region SmartPlans list, or create a custom Command MC SmartPlan. Once it is in your Market Center/Region SmartPlans list, you can start adding recruits and get it started.
To add recruits to Command MC SmartPlans:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. With Command MC SmartPlans, you can utilize these with either your Market Center or Regional recruit pipelines, but these SmartPlans lists are kept totally separate. If you have Regional and Market Center roles, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct profile is selected.
4. Click the SmartPlans icon,, on the left sidebar.
5. Click the Add Recruits icon, , to the right of the SmartPlan in question.
If you don't see the SmartPlan you want to add recruits to, access the SmartPlans library and add it to your list. Visit Add a MC SmartPlan from the SmartPlans Library.
6. A list of your recruits will appear in the pop-up. Check the box next to the name of the recruits you want to add to the SmartPlan.
- Filter by Tag - click the Tags button, then check or uncheck the box next to your tags, to filter the list by tag.
- Sort by Name - click the Sort drop-down to choose the order in which the recruits appear.
7. Once you select the recruits you want to add, click Add to SmartPlan.
8. If any of the recruits you are adding are missing key pieces of information, you will see a pop-up that shows who they are and what info they are missing. These issues include things like missing a phone number (if there is a text step or a step that needs to pull in the recruit's phone number using a merge tag), missing an email address (if there is an email step), etc.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click to Remove Recruits with Errors. This will add all of the original recruits except for the recruits on this list.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click Add to Plan Anyway. This will add all of the recruits, regardless of the errors it will potentially create. Using this method, you could then fix those exported recruits after they have been added.
9. Select when you want the SmartPlan to start:
- Start all now - If you select this option, the first step of the SmartPlan will begin immediately, as soon as you confirm.
- For example, if you add 20 recruits to the Quarterly Call Plan, you will get 20 phone call reminders immediately.
- Start all on the following date - If you select this option, use the calendar widget to choose a date to start the SmartPlan on.
- For example, if you add 20 recruits to the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan, all of the initial emails will be sent on the date you choose.
- Stagger over the next few days - If you select this option, choose the maximum number of recruits, to distribute into the SmartPlan, per day.
- For example, if you add 20 recruits to the Quarterly Call Plan and choose a maximum of 5 recruits per day, you will get 5 call reminders today, 5 call reminders tomorrow, 5 call reminders on the third day, and 5 call reminders on the fourth day.
10. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.
Bulk Add Recruits to SmartPlan
In addition to being able to add recruits to SmartPlans from within the applet, users can also add recruits to SmartPlans using bulk actions within the Recruit Management page.
1. From within the Recruit Management page, select the recruits you want to add by checking the box to the left of their name.
2. At the bottom of the page click Add to SmartPlan.
3. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Add to SmartPlan icon, .
4. Repeat steps 7-10 mentioned above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.