In the team Command account, users with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level have the ability to create and schedule an email campaign for their team. The email campaign will be sent to a list of team owned leads/contacts of the users choosing. An email campaign can be scheduled up to 12 months ahead of time. Users will have the ability to send these email campaigns using their connected MailChimp account or Command Email.
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click Create a New Campaign, at the top right of the page.
5. Select Email.
6. Complete the "New Email Campaign" form.
It is recommended that you add a title that will be easy for you to identify the campaign later. This title will be listed on your Email Campaign dashboard.
Select the goal for the campaign.
Choose the email service that will be sending out your email campaign. Your Command Email is set up by default, however if you try to select MailChimp without connecting to that channel in your Command settings you will see a message appear that will allow to connect your account without the leaving the form.
- You can change your campaign goal during the configuration of your campaign.
- The email account that was selected as the default will auto-populate into this field.
If that needs to be changed, it can be done so in the team Campaign section of Command Settings. To learn how, visit: Select Default Accounts for Team Campaigns.
- Select a Recipient List, from the corresponding drop-down. This is who will receive the campaign.
If you don't have a Recipient List, click Create List, fill out the form, save the list, and it will appear in the Recipient List drop-down. You can also change or update a Recipient List by clicking Edit.
Your name and email address will auto-populate in the corresponding fields.
- If you are using Command Email and need to change the name of the "Sender" or the "Send Reply To" email, click Edit and you will be directed to your Command Settings where you can make that update. If you are using MailChimp, both of the "Sender" and "Send Reply To" fields will be fully editable.
- Enter the subject line for the email campaign. This field has an 80 character limit.
This is the section where you will decide what kind of content will be included in your email.
1. Click Select design content for your email.
2. Click on the desired design. You can also choose between "KW Templates" or "My Templates" by clicking the drop-down in the top right-hand corner.
Send/Schedule Email Campaign
After the Email Campaign has been created, it can either be sent immediately or it can be scheduled to be sent on a specific day and time.
1. Click Send when you're ready to send the campaign. You may also click Save as Draft and come back to the campaign later. If you wanted to see how the email campaign will look you can click Preview or click Send Test Email to see it from a recipients perspective.
2. Click Send Now to confirm.
1. Click Schedule.
2. Click the calendar icon, select the date and time it will be sent, then click Apply date and time.
3. Click Schedule to confirm.
4. The will be sent out on the date and time (Central Time) that was scheduled.
You can view all of your email campaigns in the Emails tab of Campaigns.