Before a user can configure a Instagram Ad Campaign for their team, they will need to have completed the "Create New Campaign" page and selected Twitter as an ad channel.
Keep in mind, Twitter Campaigns do not use the card you have on file in Command and will not use or give credits on the Payments page in Command. All billing is setup through your Twitter Ads Manager and uses the billing process that is setup for that platform.
Once the first step is finished, setting up the initial details of the ad, follow the steps below to configure your team Twitter Ad Campaign:
Add a Listing
Campaigns is connected to KWLS 2.0, which means it is connected to the same listing feed as your KW App and Site. If you have selected "Advertise Listing" as your goal, the screen to choose the listing you want to highlight will open automatically.
If you chose another goal, you can use the listing section to add a listing, though it is not required:
1. Click Add a Listing.
2. Search for the property you want to feature:
- Search for the listing by Property Address, MLS Number, or Listing Agent.
- Use the Status drop-down, to filter by listing status.
- Use the Show drop-down, to switch between your personal listings and all listings.
3. Click Select, once you found your desired property. This will load the listing details and photos into the form, for you to utilize in the ad.
4. If you need to change the property, click Change Listing and the listing panel will reappear.